The safety and comfort of our community is of paramount importance, so we will be requiring that all Kidscreen Summit 2022 delegates, staff and visitors either:
- be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the World Health Organization (WHO);
- or undergo daily rapid antigen testing for COVID-19 at their own cost. Please note that we are unable to offer testing on-site, but there are pharmacies within 1.5 miles of the hotel that provide this service.
VACCINATED DELEGATES will be required to upload their proof of full vaccination to a secure portal, developed and implemented with individual privacy as an overriding principle. The window for providing this documentation will be from November 29, 2021 to July 8, 2022. Delegates who fail to do so in time will be re-categorized as unvaccinated, levied a US$100 surcharge, and required to follow the process outlined below to access the event.
UNVACCINATED DELEGATES submit a negative test result to the Registration Desk each day in order to collect a color-coded badge that will give them access to the event for that day. Additionally, when they register for the event, unvaccinated delegates will be required to pay a US$100 surcharge to cover extra costs associated with implementing this health & safety measure.
Subject to change, delegates will also be encouraged to wear a mask in all indoor event spaces. Delegates must supply their own masks.
We will continue to take our lead from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on planning other baseline health & safety protocols for the event. These WILL include:
- Setting up a spacious outdoor meeting area for delegates to use, weather permitting
- Adhering to recommended norms for social distancing where possible, as well as observing all maximum capacity limits
- Providing ample touch-free hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue
- Ensuring high cleanliness standards within all meeting rooms
- Eliminating self-serve buffets—boxed meals and attendant-served buffets will be available instead
Should you have any questions regarding health & safety at Kidscreen Summit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.