The health and safety of our community is a top priority for us. We will continue to follow the lead of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the relevant US federal and state government authorities for planning onsite health and safety protocols. We are pleased to report that there is currently no requirement to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to provide a negative rapid test result in order to participate in Kidscreen Summit 2023.
However, please note that this policy is subject to change, and we reserve the right to modify the requirements for admission to the event without liability.
Our onsite healthy and safety protocols for Kidscreen Summit 2023 currently include:
- Setting up a spacious outdoor meeting area for delegates to use, weather permitting
- Providing ample touch-free hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue
- Ensuring high cleanliness standards within all meeting rooms
- Encouraging delegates to wear a mask in indoor event spaces
- Providing a limited number of pre-packaged takeaway lunches each day
These protocols exist in order to ensure the health and safety of all event participants. We ask that you adhere to signage and direction from employees and volunteers, who are committed to helping you have a great onsite experience.
Should you have any questions regarding health and safety at Kidscreen Summit 2023, email email@example.com.